Business Development Executive Tipperary
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our client specialise in supporting schools and churches across Ireland to identify cost savings on their utilities that can be reinvested into vital services, equipment and initiatives that enrich and enliven your organisation.
They offer a transparent, price comparison service for electricity, town gas, landlines and broadband needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet annually with existing customers to renew contracts
- Generate new business opportunities through phone calls and appointments.
- Conclude 4 face to face meetings per day (2 self-generated and 2 provided)
- Update and maintain customer details on the CRM system.
- Work to achieve companies KPIs i.e. daily meeting, phone calls, sales etc.
- Weekly monitoring, reporting and production of all sales Information
- Working with the operation teams to ensure customers enjoy a best in class customer experience
- Preparing and presenting the company's full range of price comparison service for electricity town gas, landlines and broadband
- Attending when necessary events & exhibitions.
- Minimum of 5 years' field Sales experience focusing on new business acquisition, and business development in a B2B role.
- Ability to generate sales from initial call through to close.
- Driven by success and financial
- Great Personality & Team player
- Positive Attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Guaranteed salary + uncapped commission + fully expensed car.