Trade Marketing Executive
- Dublin South, Dublin
- €25000.00 - 27500.00
- Bonus & benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
A new opportunity exists to join a premium branded confectionery company. This premium brand is distributed worldwide and continues solid growth year on year. Reporting to a National Account Manager you will benefit from their knowledge and experience as well as a structured training and development programme.
This role requires excellent administration, organisation and IT Skills as well as professional and competent telephone manner. Fluent written and spoken English is essential and advanced excel would be an advantage.
Duties & responsibilities
- Administrative support to the sales function.
- Accurately process daily customer sales orders
- Receive incoming calls, to answer queries relating to all products and services and to provide the necessary support and advice to existing and potential customers in a competent and efficient manner.
- Accurately interpret the customers' requirements, anticipate their needs.
- To record accurate information and details and input onto CRM
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar customer service / sales support function. (experience in FMCG industry (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) an advantage.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills to interact competently and diplomatically with people internally and externally
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task, staying calm and focused under pressure and able to prioritise and meet deadlines consistently.
- Proficient in excel is essential. Must be able to manipulate and manage spreadsheets and other office suites.
- Strong time management. Being able to plan, organise own time so as to prioritise work, meet deadlines and to have complete follow-through in all tasks.
Salary: €25,000 - €27500 depending on experience
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18 - Accessible from the Green Luas Line.