- Northern Ireland
- bonus, commercial vehicle, pension, phone, ipad
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
SALARY: Competitive, bonus, Commercial Vehicle, Pension, phone, iPad
LOCATION: Northern Ireland
The company is a distribution specialist within the grocery channel in Ireland. They are committed to connecting the consumer with their brands in a more personal way, consistent with the spirit of the industry. Their product portfolio and customer base are continually growing, and are looking to expand their team.
Van Sales Executive is required for Northern Ireland territory.
- Completion of pre-determined Account visits
- Ability to develop close working relations with key decision makers within store
- Ensuring visibility of the Company's Brands within Account
- Introducing new products
- Display building at key trading periods
- Collection of any outstanding debt within your territory
- Processing Orders using I-pad provided
- Completion of regular reviews to Key Accounts
- Collecting and sharing market competitor feedback in a timely manner
- Cold Calling and building up new customers with your territory.
- Stock control
- Proven track record of delivering sales revenue and working to and achieving specific sales targets.
- An ability to identify commercial opportunities and to convert these into sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills
- Computer Literate, especially with an I-pad.
- Driving License and ability to drive a large van.
- Able to work on own initiative and strive to succeed.
- Strong team player.
- Minimum of three years FMCG experience
- Third Level Education (Desired but not essential)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Full Clean Driver's License
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.