- County Londonderry
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
LOCATION: County Londonderry
Working primarily on the growth and development of our clients group of companies. The role will include but is not limited to the creation of sales materials, brand packaging, catalogues, brochures, e-zines, social media posts, web related content as well as all other POS and promotional materials. The successful candidate will be involved in the ongoing creation and development of designs and concepts for use both online and in print to be used as part of the company branding, advertising and development.
The role is a permanent, full time role, based in the companies Head Office in County Londonderry.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a design role
- Ability to work confidently using the following packages: Adobe Illustrator; InDesign; Photoshop; Microsoft Office
- Experience developing catalogues, brand packaging, brochures, POS, advertising and a variety of other marketing materials
- Experience in website maintenance, creation of Ezines, social media and other online media, with a good working knowledge of CSS, HTML and other relevant packages
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and design ability
- Demonstrate exceptional levels of creativity, motivation and innovation - a portfolio of work is preferable prior to interview
- Fantastic organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads in a fast paced work environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working with the tool and equipment industry
- Previous experience designing for print media and packaging
- Proven track record of building and developing concepts for brands and websites with a sales related vision
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.