Website Specialist Digital Communications Specialist
- Dublin West, Dublin
- €50000.00 - 60000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are looking for an experienced Digital / Online Marketing Communications Specialist for an initial six month (it is probable this will become a full time position after the initial 6 month contract). Based in either Cork City Centre or Dublin 11 reporting to the Head of Digital the successful candidate will drive improvements in website conversion as well as supporting other areas of the business with their online requirements.
The ideal candidate will work closely with IT, Commercial, Corporate Affairs and third parties (web development partner and advertising agencies) to implement the Digital strategy. The ideal candidate must have proven experience optimising online user experiences through the creation and management of online content. Detailed knowledge of content management systems is key both from a customer journey perspective and a search engine optimisation perspective.
The Digital Team is currently leading a digital transformation and is achieving this transformation through the establishment of a digital centre-of-excellence which is rolling out new digital projects, optimising website content for online sales conversion, managing online content for various parts of the business, driving digital marketing and leveraging analytics for insights. Digital is a key element of the customer growth strategy
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Content Management: Own and manage all digital content (website copy, imagery, video) in an organised and efficient way;
- Online Conversion Optimisation: Develop, design, prototype and implement online conversion programmes by optimising the user experience;
- Campaign Support: Work closely with various stakeholders to improve performance of online campaigns by supporting the technical readiness of landing pages;
- Analytics: Management and utilisation of the websites analytical properties including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Console;
- Reporting: Regularly report on website performance and conversion KPIs;
- Digital Projects: Support and/or lead major new digital functional developments of the website and microsites by working closely with internal teams and the web development partner in gathering, managing and delivering requirements;
- Training: Train and share knowledge on best practices for digital content with the Digital team and other website content editors from around the business;
- Testing: Monitor the performance of the website and optimise them through testing & experimentation (e.g. A/B testing, analytics etc.);
- Governance: Manage the governance and change management process for the website and engage those appropriate to ensure solutions considering these aspects;
- Research: Research best practices on user experience, content creation, CMS practices, SEO;
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in conversion driven role working on content management systems, UX design/prototyping, content creation (Photoshop or similar), copy writing, search engine optimisation, analytics, MVT/AB Testing and digital marketing integration;
- Relevant third level degree a plus (design, digital marketing, ecommerce, technology and/or computer applications preferred);
- Strong project coordination and organisational skills in office environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Fully fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels a plus (PPC, SEO, affiliates, Display, and Social).
- Ability to interpret user requirements and communicate these clearly and succinctly;
- Adept at working closely with cross-functional teams of UX / Creative designers, Technical Architects, Frontend / CMS developers, QA and other internal staff;
- Ability to work to deadlines, both independently and as a team player
- Fluent written and spoke English