Corporate Sales Business Development Manager
- Dublin South, Dublin
- €50000.00 - 50000.00
- OTE €75,000
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
An opportunity exists for an ambitious and commercially minded Business Development Manager with 4-5 years' experience to join a progressive Professional Services Body located in the City Centre. Reporting directly to the Director of Membership Services you will be tasked with creating awareness for their brand, their services and the benefits of membership which will ultimately lead to increased membership renewal and new memberships. This role will suit somebody who is looking for autonomy and more responsibility who will relish a culture of "getting things done".
- To sell corporate memberships.
- Build great relationships with new and current members.
- Deliver sales, growth and retention targets, as agreed, across membership levels.
- Retain a panel of existing members.
- Generate own leads.
- Managing the whole sales cycle including prospecting, developing the customer relationship at all levels.
- Provide management with reports and business reviews.
- Attend conferences and networking events to strengthen existing client relationships and establish new relationships.
- Proven sales ability self-driven and results orientated customer focussed.
- Exceptional client engagement and account management skills
- Ability to sell to Director & CEO level within the corporate sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record in selling and account management.
- Strong communicator, written and verbal.
- 5+ years' experience in a Corporate business development role (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in membership org is desirable but not essential.
- Well networked within the Irish corporate community. (Especially Dublin)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets to Director and CEO level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & CRM
- Third level qualification.
- Basis salary €50,000
- OTE €75,000