Drafts Person 3D Designer
- Dublin West, Dublin
- €40000.00 - 45000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
My client are a uniquely diversified and multi-disciplined Shop fit company complete with their own in house design, joinery and installation departments.
As part of their continuing growth strategy, the company have acquired substantial office/warehouse space to accommodate their expanding team. They are currently seeking an experienced Furniture Designer/Draghts Man for their office located in Rathcoole, Co Dublin.
The position entails working with a multidisciplinary team as part of the product development cycle, which includes developing concepts and taking them from initial design and prototyping through commercialization. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with fellow designers and the production team. Also be responsible for creating and maintaining 3D models using 2D AutoCAD, and 3D Sketchup (or other 3D packages) all the while maintaining a high standard of customer service during all client contact.
Role Requirements :
- Experience in production and furniture design / shopfitting design essential.
- Experience in 'setting out' 2D production drawings essential
- Experience in doing production drawings for manufacturing process on CNC machine an advantage
- Recognised degree level qualification in Technical or a similar discipline
- Proficiency in the use of 2D and 3D CAD software
- 5 years' experience in a joinery/carpentry furniture business
- Ability to communicate mechanical concepts quickly and effectively
- Highly motivated and well prepared
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
The guideline salary is €40-45,000 depending on experience.
For candidates who are successfully called for interview, images/photo's will be required of examples of previous work.