Sales Rep New Housing New Connections Leinster
- Dublin North, Dublin
- €35000.00 - 35000.00
- Bonus & benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
PRL Recruitment through their association with PRL In-Market Solutions have been engaged to source and identify new sales talent for Gas Networks Ireland (GNI). GNI are currently investing heavily in expanding and upgrading their network. This investment will mean improved supply and greater coverage nationally. As a result of this expansion GNI have a number of sales vacancies for New Connections Representatives with a proven ability in B2B selling.
GNI have an enviable reputation for service, flexibility and reliability. The New Connection Representative will be tasked with building on this reputation to further grow its business in the highly competitive energy sector. Experience in B2B solution selling is essential along with a technical aptitude or better still a technical qualification.
The individual in this role will work as part of a sales team reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. He/she will be responsible for developing key relationships with key stakeholders in the County Councils, Social Housing Organization, Architects, Builders and other key constituencies.
As part of the sales process you will be expected to develop compelling business arguments to demonstrate the commercial viability of using Gas as an energy source. You will be expected to deliver presentations as part of the sales process, therefore an ability to communicate effectively and present to groups is essential. Each position comes with a competitive base salary, performance related bonus, fully expensed car with fuel card, mobile phone and laptop.
- Proactively and aggressively uncover new connection opportunities within the allocated district
- Develop extensive knowledge of assigned district and maintain awareness of new developments taking place within the assigned district
- Develop a clear and accurate list of all significant development opportunities coming up within your district through planning files, consultant relationships, cold calling and proactive territory management
- Prepare for, and execute, best-in-class customer face-to-face meetings.
- Follow the Funnel Management Process to closely manage the Sales Funnel to ensure that every opportunity is continuously rated and progressed through the CRM system, from initial lead to qualified opportunity and eventually to customer contract.
- Efficiently and effectively use IT systems (CRM) and ensure detailed information is logged for each contact interaction.
- Minimum of 2-5 years B2B sales experience (essential)
- Knowledge of or experience of selling into the construction sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Third level qualification (highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Highly proficient and polished at delivering presentations and public speaking (essential)
- Numerate and IT proficient (essential)
- Competitive, results driven, ambitious.
- Full Clean driving licence