Business Development Manager - Galway €50k OTE
- €30000.00 - 30000.00
- Bonus, car, phone, laptop
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our client is the largest Irish owned, independent card payment processing company in Ireland; who take pride in supporting SME's across Ireland.
Because they know the issues Irish business face at the moment, they provide a more cost effective solution to small and medium businesses in Ireland. Their industry leading payment technology provides full contactless payments in addition to building a long term beneficial solution in providing desktop, portable (Bluetooth), fully mobile credit card terminals, in addition on any Ecommerce requirements.
We are looking for an exceptional sales individuals with the right values and attitude to join their team. A long term career awaits for motivated individuals with a passion for sales. The role involves activity selling in the SME market, with a requirement for excellent customer service.
This is a permanent position.
- The primary function of the Field Based Business Development Manager is to effectively increase their sales presence in the SME market in your area.
- Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Business develop to all possible SME clients, by cold calling, email etc.
- Conduct consultative professional meetings with prospective companies/sole traders to show cost savings that are possible.
- Liaise with the internal Sales Department regarding any issues/queries.
- Ensure customer receives accurate and factual information
- Ensure all paperwork is submitted promptly & accurately
- Complete CRM, pipeline, sales reports and prospecting reports.
What skills do I need to have?
- Experience in Field Sales and consultative selling is a requirement.
- Business development experience in a field sales role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage contacts in a defined territory.
- Works on own initiative and is continually looking at ways to improve sales performance.
- Strong analysis and judgement skills to prioritise opportunities.
- Full Driving Licence
- Positive attitude interacting with customer, colleagues and client and the ability to work as part of a team.
- I.T. knowledge (especially familiarity with Excel).
- Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with massive earning potential and a range of benefits for the successful candidates.
The right person:
Customer Focused, goal focused, willing to Improve and reliable. They will also be focused on:
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- Achieving the target conversion rates set.
- Ensuring customer pipeline targets are met.
- Ensuring the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- Accurately completing all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- Adhering to the sales compliance rules at all times.
- Ensuring all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- Communicating effectively and professionally to all customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- Occasional requirement to overnight away from home may be requested.
- Remuneration and Recognition.
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive basic salary with OTE of €50,000 which can be further increased based on the number of sales completed per day. This position comes with a company vehicle, full training, laptop and a company issued mobile phone. The culture of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating our success with attractive incentives.
Basic Salary €30000
OTE of a further €20000
Galway and surrounding area
A full, clean driving licence is required, any applications from candidates who do not meet this requirement will not be considered.