Sales Merchandiser FMCG North Dublin
- Dublin North, Dublin
- €26000.00 - 27000.00
- OTE €44000
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Own Transport Required, Base salary €26,400 OTE €44,000
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dynamic field sales executive with a minimum of 1-2 years sales merchandising / business development experience in FMCG. The company are an instantly recognisable brand and a market leader in their category.
Role: Field Sales Merchandiser
Location: North Dublin, Cavan and Monaghan.
Working as part of a field based sales team, you will ensure the core lines are represented with their multiple customers Tesco and Supervalu. You will ensure their products are in front of the consumer in the right place, at the right time, with the right promotion. You will also maintain existing business and seek sales development opportunities.
This placement is designed for a Graduate who is interested in gaining invaluable real-world experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and gain valuable experience while taking the first steps in your career journey.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- Indirect selling & merchandising in the convenience channel
- Generating extra space for the brand by increasing core range distribution
- Presenting & detailing the benefits to retailers of stocking core range products
- Merchandising SKU's and replenishing stock on shelf, and building display units and feature displays
- Check planogram compliance as required for specific categories
- Carry out ad-hoc surveys as required by the business.
- Build strong customer relationships with store management and personnel
- Completion of full journey plan on a weekly basis.
- Meeting set targets for POS placement
- Reporting all in store activity via handheld
Skills & Experience
- Own Transport Required & Full Clean Drivers Licence
- 3rd Level Education highly desirable
- Sales ability with track record in FMCG
- Able to build solid internal/external relationships
- Ambitious and motivated to achieve results/targets
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good face to face negotiation/presentation skills
- IT literate - skills in MS Word, Excel