Business Development Manager - Dublin €40k OTE
- £28000.00 - 30000.00
- Car, commission, phone, laptop
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
The primary functions of this position are; to actively seek out, identify and develop New Vending opportunities and accounts, to manage effectively the various existing vending accounts currently within a given portfolio, to achieve sales and profitability equal to or exceeding agreed objectives.
1 JOB PURPOSE :
To identify and obtain additional locations for their confectionery, cold drinks, snacks & coffee products using their vending equipment, in both traditional outlets and the new channels (Education, Leisure, and Transport & Workplace). To manage service and maintain both their existing vending & wholesale base and the additional locations acquired.
To achieve targets, determined by overall company objectives, for the sales and distribution of nominated products deemed appropriate to vending. To develop and maintain an excellent working relationship between their clients and their customers in the vending channels.
2 CONTEXT OF JOB :
The Job Holder will need to be a self starter and of high calibre with the ability to identify, implement, manage and control numerous customer sectors & channels as their needs can vary significantly. Confident, good communication skills, good listener, articulate, numerate, good interpersonal skills, organised and the ability to work well on their own are all key attributes which are required to perform this role effectively and efficiently
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Ensure orders for their products and vending equipment are achieved which meet or exceed sales targets,
* To generate new calls through Telesales and Cold Calling & to keep the CRM package provided 'Salesforce.com' up to date
* Generate new and to ensure adherence to journey plan, to achieve efficient servicing of sales territory.
* Promote the advantages of their Vending products, equipment, pricing and service Vs competition and actively seek the de-listing of competitor's.
* To establish excellent working relationships with their customers to engender trust and co-operation in order to realise maximum potential for sales and endorsement for products both in the short and long term.
* To monitor distribution, pricing and other activities of competitor products in order to forestall market advantages being gained by competitors and to relay these to your Manager.
* To check the quality of their equipment and arrange for the upgrade of their equipment in line with required company standards.
* To maintain records, reports and controls to ensure adequate administration activities in order to provide a disciplined, professional and measurable approach to the business at all times.
4 MAIN CHALLENGES :
(i) Working largely unsupervised and managing time in order to achieve objectives.
(ii) Ability to take decisions without reference to others within the parameters of the job description.
(iv) Displaying initiative in the generation and implementation of ideas which contribute to the development of the company.
(v) Understanding the importance of, and demonstrating an ability to, achieve an exceptionally high level of customer service for all existing and prospective customers.
New Business Development divisional meetings will take place on a weekly basis in order to allow the Manager to receive progress reports on all activities and also to allow the Job Holder to contribute to other New Business Development activities.
5 Package :
- Basic €28-€30k
- OTE of a further €10k
- Company vehicle