Warehouse Operations Manager - FMCG
- Belfast, County Antrim
- Salary Negotiable
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Full-Time Permanent Warehouse Operations Manager - FMCG
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday, responsible for the 24 hour operation.
The successful candidate will support the Supply Chain Manager to build, sustain and lead a high performing engaged warehouse team to achieve operational targets and standards in a business where customer satisfaction is critical.
- Managing and planning of warehouse resources to ensure accurate and on-time delivery service to our customers.
- Responsible for KPIs and preparing cost analysis reports.
- Coordinating all daily logistic activities.
- Management of Goods In, the accurate receipt and locating stock, inventory and warehouse layout, temperature monitoring and control of stock including rotation.
- Management of waste, customer credits and recyclables.
- Manage adherence and compliance of operational processes within the business.
- Monitoring and investigation of customer complaints and claims.
- Liaising with customer representatives to promote continued successful partnership.
- Managing credit control processes including the optimisation of customer relationships through and in conjunction with the telesales operation.
- Ensuring adherence to Food Safety standards.
- Warehouse Health & Safety including strict adherence to all HACCP & Hygiene processes and procedures for the site.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working at Logistics/Operations management level in a FMCG environment.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in leading a large team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Process high levels of attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Results focused.
- Relevant third level qualification in business, engineering, logistics or supply chain.
- Strong knowledge of food service/retail FMCG logistics.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Negotiable salary discussed in full at interview stage.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.