Telesales & Office Admin Assistant - Foodservice
- Belfast, County Antrim
- £17600.00 - 19760.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Permanent Full-Time Telesales & Office Admin Assistant based in Belfast - Foodservice
SALARY: Salary between £17,600 & £19,760 (DOE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the most progressive food companies in Northern Ireland. Our client supplies a wide range of premium brand food concepts and solutions to the foodservice markets throughout Ireland.
The role will be calling existing customers for orders, keying orders to computer system and preparing price quotations, updating customer price files, and other office administration such as credit control and input of supplier invoices to the purchase ledger.
- Contacting existing customers to sell the full range of products.
- Processing customer orders accurately.
- Updating customers on order status and anticipated delivery times.
- Maximising sales opportunity on every call.
- Preparation of customer pricing quotations.
- Posting customer payments to sales ledger.
- Active credit control in conjunction with office credit controller.
- A wide range of general office administration.
Desirable skills and experience
- A good communicator with attention to detail.
- Some customer contact experience via telephone.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to learn about product ranges and sell their benefits to customer.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.