- Belfast, County Antrim
- Salary Negotiable
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Due to substantial development plans, our client now wishes to make a high level appointment:
Reporting to: The Managing Director
- To be responsible for the entire editorial function.
- Responsible for all editorial content, interviews, profiles, news, features, photographs etc.
- To be responsible for all social media platforms for the title.
- To liaise with the design studio and ensure design, layout and presentation of the magazine and website are of the highest standard
- To represent the brand at all industry functions throughout Ireland and the UK.
- To handle all editorial and PR matters
- To ensure all editorial deadlines are met
- To ensure the companies editorial strategy and direction is adhered to
- To bring new ideas and new business to the company to help the business reach its objectives and return profitability.
- Customer focused with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Thorough understanding of social media.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a newspaper or a print and/or online magazine or a similar environment.
- An idea's person with vision and flair.
- Good knowledge and contacts within the business community.
- Lots of drive, vigour and enthusiasm.
- Committed to ensuring the ongoing success and development of the brand.
- This is a high profile appointment and only those with relevant experience, credentials and drive need apply.
Our client's are offering a competitive salary & other benefits (discussed at interview).
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.