B2B Field Sales Exec Limerick/Clare/North Tipp €35K plus
- €35000.00 - 36000.00
- plus €10K bonus and company car
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
PRL Recruitment through their association with PRL In-Market Solutions has been engaged to source and identify new sales talent for Gas Networks Ireland (GNI). GNI are currently investing heavily in expanding and upgrading their network. This investment will mean improved supply and greater coverage nationally.
They are currently recruiting for a New Connections Representative with a proven ability in B2B selling. You will work as part of a Sales team and be responsible for developing key relationships with business owners & commercial end users in their nominated districts. The purpose of this role is to negotiate and secure connections to the Natural Gas Network from customers across all market segments. The role is a combination of field sales and office.
Experience in B2B solution selling is essential along with a technical aptitude or ideally a technical qualification. As part of the sales process you will be expected to develop compelling business arguments to demonstrate the commercial viability of using Gas as an energy source. You will be expected to deliver presentations as part of the sales process, therefore an ability to communicate effectively and present to groups is essential. Each position comes with a competitive base salary, performance related bonus, fully expensed car with fuel card, mobile phone and laptop.
- Proactively uncover new connections opportunities within the allocated district.
- Identify opportunities within existing customer base for upselling the company's products and services.
- Receive and target qualified sales leads.
- Make every effort to convert sales leads into customer orders through proven sales techniques (strategic and tactical).
- Prepare for, and execute, best-in-class customer face-to-face meetings.
- Follow the Funnel Management Process to closely manage the Sales Funnel to ensure that every opportunity is continuously rated and progressed through the CRM system, from initial lead to qualified opportunity and eventually to customer contract.
- Efficiently and effectively use IT systems (CRM) and ensure detailed information is logged for each contact interaction.
- Minimum of 3-5 years B2B sales experience (essential)
- Third level qualification highly desirable, engineering qualification a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Highly proficient and polished at delivering presentations and public speaking (essential)
- Numerate and IT proficient (essential)
- Competitive, results driven, ambitious.