Delivery Van Driver - Foodservice
- Belfast, County Antrim
- £10.00 - 12.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Full Time Permanent Delivery Van Driver based in Belfast & covering NI & RoI - Foodservice.
SALARY: £10 - £12 per hour (DOE)
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the most progressive food companies in Northern Ireland. Our client supplies a wide range of premium brand food concepts and solutions to the foodservice markets throughout Ireland.
- Delivering multi-temperature food products to retail and foodservice customers in NI and ROI.
- Loading and unloading vehicle.
- Driving Company 18 tonne lorry and 3.5tn transit van.
- Plan call route as efficiently as possible.
- To provide our customers with an exceptional service.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks using agreed check sheet and report any defects to the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure all tachographs are in line with current legislation.
- Develop close relationships with customers.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure all notes, proof of delivery, and credit notes, end of day documentation is returned and signed on a daily basis.
- Following Company's health and safety procedures.
- CAT C Class 2 Driver licence for at least 12 months.
- Minimum 12 months experience as a delivery driver.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong numeracy & literacy skills.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.