Business Development Manager - Print Industry
- €35000.00 - 45000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our client have been working hand in hand with Advertising Agencies, Graphic Designers, Retailers and Brand Owners throughout Ireland and the UK since 1946. They have seen many changes during these 70 years, from the era when cinema advertising posters and displays were hand painted, to the present day where entire buildings can be branded or even covered completely in a mesh banner.
They understand that Brands communicate to different audiences in different arenas on a short and long term basis and they specialise in working with all our customers to ensure delivery and execution of their planned communication in the following areas: Outdoor Advertising and Display, Retail Point of Sale, Event and Exhibitions, Interior Branding & Vehicle Graphics.
Through our many years' experience we understand the importance of excellent presentation, adapting to a changing environment to survive and thrive, and the importance of building and maintaining strong business partnerships along the way.
The Ideal Candidate:
Should be an experienced and driven Business Developer eager to win major accounts within the corporate portfolio in Ireland. Ideally you will have previous experience of working within the bespoke print industry and a strong knowledge of new business development.
With a passion for sales, you will work alongside an existing team to establish, build and manage strong relationships with a range of blue chip corporate clients. You will have a willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice, resilience and ability to thrive within a high pressure role.
The Business Development Manager will demonstrate the following:
- You will have at least 3 years in Business Development experience, ideally gained in a vibrant and fast paced print or associated marketing/advertising environment
- Have a proven track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Be commercially focussed, with a proven ability to network and develop business streams from within your assigned blue chip client base
- Be creative and can demonstrate the ability to develop product from concept through to production
- Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to multi task
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
- Can demonstrate real leadership qualities
- A very competitive salary plus bonus structure
- The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focussed, forward thinking creative work environment.