PA / Office Co-Ordinator Dublin 12 Base Salary €28-30K
- Dublin South, Dublin
- €28000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
My client is looking to expand their team with the appointment of a PA/ Office Co-ordinator. They have recently moved into a new head office in Ballymount, Dublin 12. As the business continues to grow there is no doubt this role will also evolve.
We are looking for a skilled PA / Office Co-Ordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and PA tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
The successful candidate will be highly organized and competent with excellent communication skills. A pleasant personality is a must and you will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Diary/ travel management for Directors
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Creating power point presentations, reports and other documents.
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Assist in client relationship management
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks, redirecting calls, scheduling meetings etc.
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, with a focus on PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication, who understands the importance of confidentiality
- Guideline salary €28-30K depending on expereince
- Full time permanent contract