Senior Sales Executive - Food Service (Fish)
- Newtownards, County Down
- £22000.00 - 28000.00
- 10% Bonus
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Permanent Full-Time Senior Sales Executive based in Co Down - Food Service (Fish)
SALARY: £22K-£28K BASIC + (DOE) + 10% BONUS
LOCATION: CO DOWN
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful family run business who specialise in fresh seafood supplies across the province. You will be an energetic and enthusiastic individual and will head our client's business development operation and manage all customer relations.
You will be responsible for ensuring effective fish ordering for customer delivery each morning, expanding our client's restaurant portfolio in NI and for developing profitable and sustainable business growth across a designated geographical region and will drive new distribution and commercial success.
This role would be perfect for a dedicated and focused individual who enjoys not only working alone but also as part of a larger team.
- Taking customer orders and entering into company ordering system to ensure smooth factory operations and delivery times.
- Ensure close liaison with the factory operations manager.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Communicating new opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered to appropriate team members.
- Achieving clearly defined sales targets.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers.
- Building and maintaining an accurate database of current and new customers and target customers.
- Maintaining a current and accurate knowledge of products.
- Delivering orders to customers as required including every second Saturday.
- All other duties as may be required to assist in the successful operation of the business
- Ability to demonstrate a real passion for and knowledge of the seafood industry.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- High level of self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Professional appearance providing a positive company image to the public.
- Leadership skills - Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Full clean driving licence.
Hours of work:
We will require a flexible attitude with regards to hours of work.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Salary will be discussed in full at interview stage.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.