Sales Support & Helpdesk Co-ordinator
- Belfast, County Antrim
- £18000.00 - 25000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Full-Time, Permanent Sales Support & Helpdesk Co-ordinator based in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, thriving, dynamic, fast-paced company full of variety with over 40 year's experience as a leading provider of Managed Print Solutions.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills, be comfortable on the phone and have an interest in solving printer IT technical issues.
Sales Support Role:
- To provide complete administrative support to Sales Account Executives including Lease Finance applications and other sales documentation - Quotes/Proposals/Presentations.
- Answering phone calls and handling email enquiries.
- To actively promote the products and services of the company.
- Maintain comprehensive records of client date into our back office/CRM system and creating a clear and consistent follow up process.
- To manage the diaries of Account Executives.
- Distribute appropriate marketing material to clients.
- Providing data and reports to help sales team.
- Assisting with planning strategic in person cold calling activities.
- Managing the helpdesk with incoming requests for both reactive and planned preventative maintenance requests.
- To manage Service Engineer diaries effectively, ensuring they are assigned to the most appropriate works requests & supporting their activity in the field.
- Work within a team environment under the guidance of the Service Manager.
- Handle routine Help Desk calls to ensure timely resolution as per Senior Management's Service Level Agreement.
- Handle Help Desk Ticketing System via Vantage, our Service Support System.
- Service Contract Management - updating Vantage with new contracts.
- Implementation of a Service Support Workflow including, diagnosing reported issue/problems.
- Logging calls to system and use where appropriate attempt to troubleshoot via Remote Call (Remote Diagnostic Tool).
- Solve routine issues and escalate complex issues based on priority, assigning call to appropriate Service Engineer/Sub-Contractor.
- Attend support calls, walk-up customers and emails for first level technical support.
- Attend help desk calls in-person and through email and phone.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through continuous status information.
- Be well organised and manage a range of tasks including installation and field call schedules for engineers.
- Make recommendations for improvement to service support function.
Our clients have a deep range of experience in their team and will provide extensive training across all their systems, solutions and products. In addition to this, they offer manufacturing training and support across a wide range of products and solutions.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Competitive salary of £18k with the opportunity to increase earnings quite substantially will be discussed in full at interview stage
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.