Sales Support Coordinator
- Dublin South, Dublin
- €26000.00 - 28000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our Client are committed to helping Irish homes and businesses become more energy efficient. We partner with our customers to deliver innovative energy solutions that reduce energy consumption, waste and cost. We believe that every person has a part to play in creating a sustainable energy future.
The B2B Sales Coordinator position presents a great career opportunity to assist in the growth of a sales team within the organisation. The role is primarily supporting the sales team on a daily basis, dealing with query's with our key account customers and assisting the National Sales Manager in the day to day working of a sales department.
The Sales Coordinator will report directly to National Sales Manager and the main duties will include:
- Implementing and improving the agreed sales administration process in line with the company's procedural policy.
- Act as the primary customer service contact for Key Customer Accounts who have questions, updates and changes to their accounts - delivering exceptional customer experience to those customers every time.
- Using the company CRM system to record information on new and existing customers to ensure records are up to date for all sales teams.
- Assist each of the sales team members in the preparation and development of customer presentations and proposals
- Work with the marketing team to develop sales collateral to support the team
- Organise and maintain high quality sales presentations
- Ensure all sales presentation materials such as brochures and presentations are always up to date
- Work with other departments within the company to bring in additional help on creating sales presentations when needed
- Provide feedback and information on campaigns to ensure improvements in processes
- Event Management - coordinating the sales team collateral/processes whilst they participate at industry events
- Working in line with the companies KPI's and particularly Sales Department KPI's
- Daily and weekly monitoring, reporting and production of all sales data for the National Sales Manager
- Working with our operation teams to ensure our customers enjoy a best of class customer experience
- Outbound calling to businesses to make appointments for our B2B sales teams via targeted campaigns
- Co-ordinate with our B2B sales team on the scheduling of appointments, follow up contracts and relevant communication
- Meeting and exceeding specific targets in relation to call volumes, appointment setting and sales targets
- Outbound telesales/appointment setting experience
- To be a team player
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service mindset and superb communication skills (written, oral and electronic).
- High level of attention to detail with a love for organising.
- Must be fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience with a client relationship management system (CRM) preferred.