Corporate Business Development Manager - Tech
- £35000.00 - 40000.00
- Commission & Company Car
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Permanent Full-Time Corporate Business Development Manager based throughout NI - Technology
SALARY: £35-£40k BASIC & £55-60K OTE (DOE)
LOCATION: Throughout NI
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, thriving, dynamic, fast-paced company full of variety. You'll be lucky enough to join a highly successful team, where you'll be financially rewarded for the hard work you put in.
Role Purpose: To sell our clients Managed Print Services and Document Solutions into the Northern Ireland corporate and high end commercial sectors. This is a 100% "hunter" new business acquisition position.
The Business Development Manager drives new profitable revenue by building complex, high-value service/solution propositions through new clients & targeted campaigns.
- Demonstrating and applying industry awareness within the Sector.
- Understand specific industry sector departmental key drivers/document intensive business process plans.
- Understand market dynamics and influences within the sector.
- Ability to speak the client's language.
- Participate in industry and business-related organisations, societies, conferences and other client related activity.
Engaging clients through leadership:
- Ability to create new opportunities within their sector.
- Ability to articulate a strategy that links into clients' drivers in share of wallet within their sector and to drive effectiveness in their document processes.
- Generate innovative ideas, challenge current thinking and achieve buy in from the stakeholders.
- Seen as a thought leader and sought out by the client for advice on business problems and opportunities.
Demand creation & capture:
- Generate new sales pursuits through direct engagements with the client.
- Develop strategy to execute pursuit.
- Develop competitive win strategy.
- Ensure appropriate engagement within client political/stakeholder map.
Building relationships to maximise opportunities:
- Engage and build alliances relationship to maximise opportunity.
- Build trust, engage and develop senior client relationship.
- Can move through an organisation / industry and become a trusted advisor at all levels.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.