Brand Developer - Retail
- Belfast, County Antrim
- £15000.00 - 25000.00
- Company Van, Mobile Phone
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Full Time Permanent Brand Developer based in Belfast - Retail
SALARY: £17K - Company Van & Mobile Phone
Your role will be to maximise product availability & Rate of Sale through pre selling & influencing in-store consumer mechanics. Championing brands & space performance whilst building and maintaining relationships at store level throughout the On & Off Trade.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling regional sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Effectively preselling key promotional activities, New Product launches & focus activities briefed by Trade Marketing & Account Managers to drive new distribution and volume sales in every outlet .
- Brand plan POS activation in store.
- Building relationships with the key decision makers in every outlet.
- Using the data information provided to you to build robust and credible selling stories to the key decision makers in the stores you call on.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors' performance and carrying out competitor analysis and pricing surveys.
- By using distribution reports to help sell in New Distribution and Maintain Distribution of Portfolio.
- Defend and grow brands space within each outlet by securing on shelf space and maintaining it through the use of POS and fixture solutions.
- Siting relevant incremental displays to prompt impulse sales.
- Understand the shopper journey in the stores you call on to enable the effective siting of additional displays based on footfall, seasonal opportunities and shopper type.
- Effective use of POS to interrupt the shopper journey as briefed by Marketing team to drive Perfect Outlet model for each outlet.
- To be able to articulate a clearly defined plan across the territory at outlet.
- To educate retailers on the benefits of stocking products in their stores and developing the range to gain additional space and share.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent driving record and license required.
- Experience in merchandising preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.