Maintenance Technician - Retail
- Belfast, County Antrim
- Salary Negotiable
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Full Time Permanent Maintenance Technician based in Belfast - Retail
To provide support to the Property Manager across NI in the arranging of maintenance work to our Company Owned Company Operated (COCO) store buildings as required. This would be achieved through the carrying out of these tasks or sourcing and arranging for outside sources to come in.
- At least three years previous experience in a maintenance role.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain cross functional working relationships.
- Can do attitude with the ability to embrace change.
- Knowledge of the grocery convenience retail sector.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Salary is negotiable and will be discussed in full at interview stage.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.