Management Accountant - Retail
- Belfast, County Antrim
- Salary Negotiable
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Permanent Full-Time Management Accountant based in Belfast - Retail
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the production and distribution of key reports which are used to monitor financial performance. They will also provide insight of sales data to drive the business and provide financial and management information to other departments, senior management and our clients.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide support to the finance department in all areas of sales reports and report development. This will include:
- An emphasis on producing accurate weekly sales reporting and ledger reconciliations.
- To be a key player in the forecasting and budget processes.
- To provide sales insight on trends and to be a business partner to the Sales Director and Sales team.
- To complete weekly, periodic and monthly reporting requirements and the timely and accurate reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- To manage the payments of Retailer payments in line with our partnership model.
- Recently qualified accountant.
- Experience sales reporting and sales reporting development.
- Budget and Forecast preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Experience gained in a similar role in the retail/wholesale grocery sector.
- Exposure to Oracle systems.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Salary is negotiable and will be discussed in full at interview stage.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.