Warehouse Operative - Foodservice
- Belfast, County Antrim
- £10000.00 - 15000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Part-Time (6 months) Warehouse Operative based in Belfast - Foodservice. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 12.00noon - 7.00pm.
SALARY: £7.83per hour
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the most progressive food companies in Northern Ireland. Our client supplies a wide range of premium brand food concepts and solutions to the foodservice markets throughout Ireland.
- Picking customer's frozen, chilled and ambient orders for despatch.
- General Site Cleaning & Housekeeping.
- Implementation of NSR Quality Manual including safe system of work.
- Use of fork lift trucks.
- Stock rotation ensuring minimal out of date product.
- Putting away supplier deliveries.
- Physically fit and able to lift boxes up to 10kg.
- Ability to work in freezer temperatures for reasonable periods of time (protective clothing etc provided).
- A flexibility to work additional hours in response to greater customer demand.
- Fork lift truck licence and or certificate of training in fork lift equipment.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.