- Belfast, County Antrim
- £40000.00 - 60000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Full-Time, Permanent Commercial Manager based in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, thriving, dynamic, fast-paced company full of variety and is a hand's on role.
Salary: £40 - 60k
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager:
- Manage compliance with both suppliers and customers.
- Manage preparation for new product launches, customer pricing, nett profits, promotions, spends etc.
- Assess opportunities to grow the business.
- Collect, analyse and understand sales data relating to key accounts and sales personnel and give insight on adjustments to improve performance.
- Manage team, sales activity, customers and profit.
- Manage maintenance of forecasting, deliverable targets, forecast costs and associated spends.
- Superior management and organisational skills
- Proven previous exposure to leading a financial/ commercial operation.
- Exposure to the distribution industry is desirable.
- Proven ability to present and influence.
- Proven demonstration to exhibit a focus to be thorough with customers, suppliers and staff.
- MS Office and Excel.
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- Interest in retail and management details.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to deal and interact with multiple sales people and suppliers.
- Promote teamwork and show diversity thinking.
- Demonstrates growth & customer focus.
- Is self-aware and a learner.
- Proactively identify matters that require addressing.
- Results orientated.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Salary £40 - £60k.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.