Regional Sales Manager FMCG Confectionery Dublin €38-42K SP533
- €38000.00 - 42000.00
- Bonus & Benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Regional Sales Manager/ Senior Business Development Manager FMCG Confectionery Dublin SP533
A new opportunity exists for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join a premium branded confectionery company. This premium brand is distributed worldwide and continues solid growth year on year. Reporting to a National Sales Manager you will benefit from their knowledge and experience as well as a structured training and development programme.
Purpose of the role:
The Senior Business Development Manager will be split between team management activities and a portfolio of customers to ensure delivery of strong sales growth plans in each account to enhance the brand in accordance with the company's plans and direction.
- Responsible for an assigned territory journey plan and the entire customer base that falls within that territory journey plan
- Responsible for implementing both company and personal strategy to achieve set targets, plans and activities within the customer base.
- Assist NSM in management and implementation of journey plans with team
- Liaising with NSM on achieving maximum productivity with agency merchandising within set budgets.
- Ensuring all team administration deadlines are met and deputize NSM in case of absence
- Delivering strong year on year growth and in turn hitting their territory targets.
- Build relationships and influence all key stakeholders within their customer base.
- Identifying new leads/business opportunity within their territory.
- Ensure that each customer has the core range available at all times where applicable.
- Merchandising existing stockholding to ensure the best and relevant locations in store to display the company's products to maximise sales.
- Responsible for completing administration to set deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Educated to Leaving Cert level or equivalent
- Sales ability with track record in FMCG
- Must reside within Dublin, or on the M50 corridor.
- Able to build solid internal/external relationships
- Must be of a highly inquisitive nature to capture the needs of customers
- Ambitious and motivated to achieve results/targets
- Numerate with good literacy ability
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Demonstrate a team working ethic
- Good face to face negotiation/presentation skills
- IT literate - skills in MS Word, Excel
- Full clean Drivers Licence