Sales Executive - Northern Ireland
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Full Time, Permanent Sales Executive - Northern Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, thriving, dynamic, fast-paced company full of variety. You'll be lucky enough to join a highly successful team, where you'll be financially rewarded for the hard work you put in.
The purpose of this role is to support the NI business, driving sales and managing the existing food service accounts and new business opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting competitor activity - promotions/NPD.
- Maintaining up to date price surveys of all Food competitor products in all customers.
- Supporting the Account Management in.
- Compiling PowerPoint presentations for customer presentation.
- Business objects reporting.
- Customer data analysis.
- Monitoring customer orders and liaising with customer service.
- Sales forecasting.
- Attending trade shows.
- Liaising with customer services and logistics in regards to orders and deliveries.
- Development of Foodservice channel in NI.
- Working closely with the field sales to maximise sales and distribution.
- Ah hoc store visits as required.
- Holiday/sickness cover in store for sales rep and key accounts.
- Other adhoc duties, as required by the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in FMCG field sales.
- An understanding of the Northern Ireland FMCG market.
- A commercial awareness and experience communicating with head office accounts.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced and demanding environment.
- Strong computing skills, in particular, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- A background in foodservice or account support would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Competitive salary will be discussed in full at interview stage.
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.