Trade Counter Sales Representative/Yard Operative
- Belfast, County Antrim
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Permanent, Full-Time Trade Counter Sales Representative / Yard Operative based in Belfast.
Our clients are part of a global leader in the manufacture and supply of quality roofing products including shingles, commercial roofing and asphaltic and bituminous waterproofing products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to further their career with an established company, developing a leading brand.
- Operate the trade counter looking after both trade customers and the general public.
- Provide a consultative approach in dealing with customer requirements.
- Process customer orders.
- Identify customer needs and upsell additional products where necessary.
- Assist customers with loading products and materials into their cars, vans, lorries etc.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report to Area Manager.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Good level of English and Maths (GCSE grade C or above - or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years sales and customer service experience; have a proven track record in meeting targets and building strong relationships with customers.
- Personable and approachable.
- Good oral and written communication skills along with a good level of IT literacy.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A hands-on approach and attitude.
- Commercial awareness.
- Full driving licence.
- Forklift licence would be an advantage.
To apply for the role or to find out further information, please do not hesitate to send your CV via the APPLY button below. Only those applicants who meet the criteria specified above will be contacted. Competitive salary will be discussed in full at interview stage
Not quite for you? If you know of anyone that maybe suitable for the role, or interested, please forward our details on to them.
Who are PRL?
PRL Recruitment (formerly Sales Placement) serves businesses seeking to fill any roles. This includes Sales, Marketing & Management across FMCG, IT, ICT, B2B, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Sales Construction, Advertising and Automotive fields plus many more. We pride ourselves on matching great talent within any organisation.
We are the No.1 Recruitment Consultancy, operating on a whole Island basis. We remain the "go to" recruiter for high calibre talent for the Island of Ireland.