Senior Sales Administrator FMCG Multinational Brands Dub 12
- Dublin South, Dublin
- €30000.00 - 35000.00
- Pension Health & Lunch allowance
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Senior Sales Administrator - FMCG Multinational Brands Dublin 12 (SP518)
This position is key to the successful and smooth running of National Accounts and will be an integral member of the sales team. As the support to the NAM you will be responsible for providing administrative support for designated national accounts, ultimately ensuring the flawless communication of all trade activity to the specified customer base, and supporting the delivery of company and category objectives. Key contacts for the role will include National Account Management, Marketing team, Finance team, Field Sales Team and selected External Customers with focus on the buying and demand planning teams.
Core Duties and responsibilities
- Provide all necessary Sales Administration and Customer support to designated National Account Manager.
- Co-ordinate the communication of all trade activity.
- Ensure all customer queries resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain customer price and promotion files -
- Ensure price increases are managed in line with documented procedures
- Maintain annual and monthly calendar for each customer account including forward view
- Monitor and communicate internally and externally discontinued lines, OOS, and NPD.
- Ongoing maintenance of customer product files
- Prepare & submit Internal Promotion Files for promotional cycles and upon internal approval.
- Prepare and submit customer proposal administration in adherence with submission deadlines
- Input bonus on system per customer by cycle & update customer portals where required
- Monitor promotion forecasts by customer and phasing to ensure in line with plan, and take action to communicate changes where applicable
- Communicate volume forecast changes to demand planner
- Ensure activity is briefed to Field Sales team with clear deliverables and timings.
- Establish and develop relationship with peers in customer base.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of the demands of the grocery trade and the FMCG industry.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about delivering results.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel, power point and word.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills are essential.
- Highly organised, and able to work and prioritise under pressure.
- An understanding for both the sales, marketing & finance functions within the business.
- Excellent customer service and administration experience,
- Strong analytical, numeracy and presentation skills.
- €30,000 - €35,000 base salary depending on experience
- €10 daily lunch allowance
- Share scheme