FMCG Field Sales Representatives for Dublin, Cork, Galway
- €25000.00 - 30000.00
- Bonus, Commercial Vehicle
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
PRL Recruitment require a number of FMCG Field Sales Representatives for Convenience, Wholesale and Multiples for 2018 in Dublin, Cork and Galway
We would like to phone interview the successful candidates with a view to meeting them in the coming weeks for these roles starting in 2018. Please forward your CV to me at . I look forward to hearing from you.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- Direct & Indirect selling and merchandising in the convenience, wholesale channel and symbol groups.
- Generating extra space for the brand and clients products by increasing core range distribution
- Presenting & detailing the benefits to retailers of stocking the client's products.
- Merchandising all client SKU's and replenishing stock on shelf, and building display units and feature displays when necessary.
- Completion of full journey plan on a weekly basis.
- Placing FSU's and Point Of Sale to drive incremental sales.
- Meeting set targets
- Reporting all in store activity via handheld.
Essential qualifications / knowledge / experience
- Sales & merchandising experience in the FMCG sector.
- Proven record in hitting and exceeding both Sales & Merchandising KPI's.
- Experience in increasing core range distribution.
- Understands Margin calculations.
- Excellent verbal communication and personal organizational skills, ability to overcome objections and strong business acumen.
- Understands the importance of Merchandising, Category Planning and planograms
- Full clean driving license
- At least 2 years' experience in this sector
- You must live in Dublin, Cork or Galway to be considered for this role.
- €25,000 - €30,000 annual base salary depending on experience
- Lunch allowance
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Provided
- Phone & Tablet Supplied