Business Development Manager FMCG Convenience Dublin SP501
- €28000.00 - 30000.00
- bonus, company car, pension & health
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Our Client is recognized as a leader in the market for premium quality chocolate, offering a large selection of products in more than 120 countries around the world. They continue to grow at a faster pace than the overall chocolate market, expand its market shares in many large and smaller countries, and increase Group sales in line with their target growth range. This reflects the measures they have taken to consistently and sustainably build their brands. Their premium quality and continuous innovation cater for the growing demands of the modern consumer.
As a result of growth they are looking to expand their team. An opportunity exists for an ambitious FMCG Field Sales Rep to join them Reporting to a National Sales Manager you will benefit from their knowledge and experience as well as a structured training and development programme.
Purpose of the role:
The Business Development Executive will call on a customer base made up of convenience, forecourts and wholesale customers both direct and indirect in distribution. They will manage their customer base ensuring delivery of strong sales growth plans in each account to enhance the brand in accordance with the company's plans and direction.
- Responsible for an assigned territory journey plan and the entire customer base that falls within that territory journey plan
- Responsible for implementing both national and own plans and activities to achieve set targets within customer base.
- Delivering strong year on year growth and in turn hitting their territory targets.
- Build relationships and influence all key stakeholders within their customer base.
- Identifying new leads/business opportunity within their territory.
- Ensure that each customer has the core range available at all times where applicable.
- Merchandising existing stockholding to ensure the best and relevant locations in store to display the company's products to maximise sales.
- Building secondary seasonal displays which add theatre and drive incremental sales.
- Responsible for completing administration to set deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 3rd Level Education desirable
- Sales ability with track record in FMCG
- Able to build solid internal/external relationships
- Must be of a highly inquisitive nature to capture the needs of customers
- Ambitious and motivated to achieve results/targets
- Numerate with good literacy ability
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good face to face negotiation/presentation skills
- IT literate - skills in MS Word, Excel
- Must be located on the M50 Belt
- Full clean Drivers Licence