Account Manager - Corporate Portfolio (OTE€60k+) Dublin Based
- €40000.00 - 48000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Account Manager - Corporate Portfolio Ireland
Our Client, are a global leader in the creative promotional merchandise arena and one of the largest promotional product suppliers in the world. Their reputation for quality, service and customer satisfaction is second to none, boasting global clients such as: Google, Michelin, DANONE, C&C, MSD Nissan and JCB to name a few. With annual sales in excess of €100 million they employ over 350 people globally across Manchester, London, Germany, Ireland, Turkey, Hong Kong, Shanghai and the U.S.
The Ideal Candidate:
Should be an experienced and driven Account Manager to support major accounts within the corporate portfolio in Ireland. Ideally you will have previous experience of working within the promotional merchandise industry and a strong knowledge of corporate account management.
With a passion for sales, you will work alongside the Commercial Director to establish, build and manage strong relationships with a range of blue chip corporate clients. You will have a willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice, resilience and ability to thrive within a high pressure role.
The successful Account Manager will:
· Of graduate calibre or equivalent, you will have at least 3- 5 years in corporate account management experience, ideally gained in a vibrant and fast paced promotional merchandise, print or associated marketing/advertising environment
· Have a proven track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets
· Be commercially focussed, with a proven ability to network and develop business streams from within your assigned blue chip client base
· Be creative and can demonstrate the ability to develop product from concept through to production
· Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
· Have excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
· Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to multi task
· Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
· Willingness to travel both locally and internationally as required
· Can demonstrate real leadership qualities
· Basic Salary between €40 and €50k DOE
· A very competitive salary plus bonus structure, Pension, Sickness Benefit and Life Assurance.
· Mileage allowance
· The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
· A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focussed, forward thinking creative work environment.