Business Development Manager Dublin Drinks Industry SP593T
- €32000.00 - 40000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
With the resurgence in cocktail culture and appreciation of key categories like premium gin continues, categories such as craft beers and craft spirits have huge potential.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to drive the rate of sale of a portfolio of world-renowned, award-winning spirit brands. The person will be required to have a proven track record of sales experience in the On-Trade (Pubs, Clubs, Bars and Restaurants) strong commercial acumen, with the ability to implement activation programmes in key outlets with strong results
- Working with minimum supervision, manage a core number of accounts within a territory to deliver the On Trade brand building plan and activation programme. Examples of activation, Perfect Serve, Sampling, Tailored Competitions, Menu Presence, permanent unique brand visibility.
- Will meet Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to: Daily Call-Rate, Distribution Growth, Volume Targets, Debt Management.
- Achieve preferred partner status with key outlets by developing tailored solutions to meet consumer needs and establishing expert status through advice on the Spirits Category.
- Deliver brand training modules to educate bar professionals and utilise Brand Managers and or Sales Managers to supplement this as appropriate.
- Record relevant outlet information via technology provided. In all outlets to record outlet information, activation and deliver appropriate presentations.
- Manage budgets to deliver KPI targets eg Pouring Accounts, Menu Presence, Listings, Activation, Incentives.
- Identifying opportunities via market intelligence and networking with customers to identify that enable the targeting of the right consumers.
- Ensure, that customers are equipped to serve and promote the Brand to consumers and enable them to become champions/ambassadors for our brands.
- Develop and forge strong relationships with key wholesalers.
- A minimum of 3-4years sales experience in The On-Trade or Food Service Industry
- Ideally located in Dublin or surrounds
- Self-Starter with high levels of resiliency
- Ability to work to highly pressured deadlines
- High levels of customer focus
- Highly driven by results
- Strong & effective relationship building skills
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Fluent written and spoken English