Field Sales Rep/Activations Craft Beers & Spirits Dublin SP497
- €24000.00 - 25000.00
- Bonus & Benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Business Development Executive / Activations Craft Beers & Spirits Off-Trade Dublin SP497
Our client operates as a nationwide beverage distributor to both on and off trade establishments. They are committed to connecting the consumer with our craft brands in a more a personal way consistent with the spirit of the craft industry. With four Breweries in North American and 2 Distilleries here in Ireland, they are looking to expand their successful team.
Two Business Development Executives are required for Dublin city Cetnre/Great Dublin to cover the Off-Trade Channel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completion of pre-determined Account visits
- Build strong trading relationships within all Accounts
- Ensuring visibility of the Company's Brands within Account
- Introducing new products not already listed
- Display building at key trading periods
- Collection of any outstanding debt within your territory
- Developing and processing of transfer orders
- Completion of regular reviews to Key Accounts
- Collecting and sharing market competitor feedback in a timely manner
- Proven track record of delivering sales revenue and working to and achieving specific sales targets.
- An ability to identify commercial opportunities and to convert these into sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills
Essential criteria for this role:
- Minimum of three years FMCG experience
- Third Level Education (Desired but not essential)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Full drivers licence
- €24,000 Base salary
- Commercial Vehicle
- Health & Pension