Business Development Manager FMCG-Confectionery Dublin €30K ++
- €27000.00 - 30000.00
- bonus & benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
Business Development Manager FMCG Confectionery Dublin SP501
A new opportunity exists for an ambitious FMCG Field Sales Rep to join a premium branded confectionery company. This premium brand is distributed worldwide and continues solid growth year on year. Reporting to a National Sales Manager you will benefit from their knowledge and experience as well as a structured training and development programme.
Purpose of the role:
The Business Development Executive will call on a customer base made up of convenience, forecourts and wholesale customers both direct and indirect in distribution. They will manage their customer base ensuring delivery of strong sales growth plans in each account to enhance the brand in accordance with the company's plans and direction.
- Responsible for an assigned territory journey plan and the entire customer base that falls within that territory journey plan
- Responsible for implementing both national and own plans and activities to achieve set targets within customer base.
- Delivering strong year on year growth and in turn hitting their territory targets.
- Build relationships and influence all key stakeholders within their customer base.
- Identifying new leads/business opportunity within their territory.
- Ensure that each customer has the core range available at all times where applicable.
- Merchandising existing stockholding to ensure the best and relevant locations in store to display the company's products to maximise sales.
- Building secondary seasonal displays which add theatre and drive incremental sales.
- Responsible for completing administration to set deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 3rd Level Education highly desirable
- Sales ability with track record in FMCG
- Able to build solid internal/external relationships
- Must be of a highly inquisitive nature to capture the needs of customers
- Ambitious and motivated to achieve results/targets
- Numerate with good literacy ability
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good face to face negotiation/presentation skills
- IT literate - skills in MS Word, Excel
- Full clean Drivers Licence
- Must reside in Dublin